Max Brown 7th District is collaborating with one of Israel’s most well-known chefs. Operating a stunning 15+ restaurants in cities like Tel Aviv, Melbourne, New York and Paris, he has conquered the restaurant-scene city by city for the past 11 years. Now he’s coming to Vienna. Imagine an all-day restaurant with a huge open kitchen counter, dishes that are suitable to be shared, a big cocktail bar, stimulating music and a menu based on the southern Mediterranean cuisine. We are recruiting an opening team to set-up, open and level his newest brainchild.
Our ideal candidate has got:
- 1+ year of relevant experience
- Team spirit
- Flexible and hardworking
- Physically fit
- Good verbal English skills
What are you going to do?
- Collect used kitchenware from dining and kitchen areas
- Load and unload dishwashing machines
- Wash specific items by hand (e.g. wooden cutting boards, large pots and delicate china)
- Store clean dishes, glasses and equipment appropriately
- Set up workstations before meal prep begins
- Ensure there are always enough clean dishes, glasses and utensils, especially during peak hours
- Maintain cleaning supplies stock (e.g. detergents) and place orders when necessary
- Check washing machines’ operation and promptly report any technical/performance issues
- Remove garbage regularly
- Sanitize the kitchen area, including the floor
Max Brown Hotels offer excellent primary and secondary working conditions, training and development program and employee discounts. Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Contribution for public transport
- Contribution for fitness center memberships
- Corporate benefits webpage with a lot of different discounts
- Employee discounts and Friends & Family Discounts in all hotels and restaurants of EHPC and The Entourage Group