Max Brown 7th District is collaborating with one of Israel’s most well-known chefs. Operating a stunning 15+ restaurants in cities like Tel Aviv, Melbourne, New York and Paris, he has conquered the restaurant-scene city by city for the past 11 years. Now he’s coming to Vienna. Imagine an all-day restaurant with a huge open kitchen counter, dishes that are suitable to be shared, a big cocktail bar, stimulating music and a menu based on the southern Mediterranean cuisine. We are recruiting an opening team to set-up, open and level his newest brainchild.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and professional kitchen coordinator with relevant experience who wants to put this new restaurant and cocktail bar on the map. They are hands-on, amazing with the team, love the personal approach of an informal restaurant environment, can quickly establish credibility and respect and perform well at building strong working relationships.
What are you going to do?
- Report directly to the head chef
- You will be the head chef’s liaison with local suppliers and producers
- Lead by example
- Complete all administration work with guidance from head chef and sous chef
- Create and track staff schedules
- Track all kitchen purchases (food and non-food items)
- Assist in running a sustainable business through strong purchasing and staffing practices
- Comply with all HACCP regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with co-workers and customers
What experience do you have?
- You have a passion for and understanding of ingredients
- You are familiar with the industry’s best practices
- You have knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office: Excel & Word, restaurant management software, POS)
- You have knowledge of inventory management and accounting
- You are superior organizational and time management skills
- You have the ability to find prompt solutions to problems
- You are fluent in speaking and writing German and English
What is in it for you?
Max Brown Hotels offer excellent primary and secondary working conditions, training and development program and employee discounts. Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Contribution for public transport
- Contribution for fitness center memberships
- Corporate benefits webpage with a lot of different discounts
- Employee discounts and Friends & Family Discounts in all hotels and restaurants of EHPC and The Entourage Group